Wednesday, January 4, 2012

They Stick Together

Early October I got a call from Jamie wanting to set up an appointment with her family. After a few issues, babies sick, etc... we FINALLY were able to get together shortly after Christmas. This was the perfect time to take pictures because all of her family was together. I had so much fun shooting these ladies and I am so happy with how the pictures turned out.



After several attempts to get a group shot with everyone looking at me, we finally got this one! I think it needs to be framed :)




This little guy had me in stitches the entire time. He is such a cute ball of energy and was all over the place. I think I lost a few pounds by chasing him around...lol!!


I am so glad this lovely family was able to make it in time. They were in traffic while I began the shoot and just made it in time.



Nothing makes me happier than seeing a happy family with a baby. Little Tori was so cute with her red "wizard of oz" shoes.














No comments:

Post a Comment