Friday, December 30, 2011

What a difference a year makes...

I have been seeing a lot of friends in the Wedding Industry blogging about what a great year they have had and that got me thinking about the year I have had. This year has been AMAZING! Not only have I gotten the chance to work with some amazing vendors, I have also come to know and love some fellow photogs in our area.


From my first wedding this year...


To my last...



I have loved every minute of it. I have met some amazing people along the way and feel like they are apart of my family.



I have grown so much just this year and I only hope I can continue to grow and improve with my photography. I want to say THANK YOU to all my wonderful clients this year. Thank you for trusting me with providing you memories to last a lifetime. Thank you for allowing me to grow with your family and watch your kids grow up from my lens. Each and every one of you hold a special place in my heart.

Next year my goals are to adopt more loving people to become apart of my photography family. To learn and exceed this coming year, and to provide you with more lasting memories.

Thank you again for making this year so GREAT! Happy New Year!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment